Visitor's Center

The Diamond Lakes Regional Visitor Center opened in mid-August, 2010 in a newly remodeled building at 126 Valley in Caddo Valley. Available for visitors are numerous travel brochures on the area, restroom facilities and free coffee and tea.

The space was donated by Southern Bancorp, which financed the remodel and equipped it with free wireless Internet access, computer portals and an HD monitor featuring video and special events.

The center was funded by several entities: Clark County; the cities of Amity, Arkadelphia, Caddo Valley and Gurdon; as well as Ouachita Baptist University and Henderson State University. It will be staffed and maintained under the offices of the Arkadelphia Regional Economic Development Alliance (AREDA).

CONTACT

Phone: 870.210.5204

Fax: 870.210.5210

E-mail: tuckertownusa@yaho.com 

 

© 2015 AREDA 2401 Pine Street, Suite B | Arkadelphia, AR 71923 | Phone: 870.246.1460 | Fax: 870.246.1462RSS Feeds